Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone Else Losing Motivation Lately?
#1
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else has reached that stage where their dissertation feels like it is never going to end because I have been struggling to stay motivated recently. I thought I was making decent progress until my supervisor sent back another chapter full of comments, and ever since then I have been stuck in a cycle of rewriting and second guessing myself. A few nights ago, I was on a video call with a friend from university, and after hearing me complain for half an hour, she joked that I sounded like someone looking for an online dissertation writing service because I kept saying I wished I had someone to tell me whether I was actually heading in the right direction. We both laughed, but deep down I was just exhausted and frustrated with myself. Has anyone else had that moment where you start doubting everything and wonder if you are making any real progress?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anyone Else Losing Motivation Lately? - by ToddConaway - 06-22-2026, 04:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)